LLTI Archives

November 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 15:05:59 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Edmund Dente" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Recording Audio Streams
>Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 07:28:19 -0500
>From: "Edmund Dente" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

In light of our recent NERALLD meeting on simple and easy audio and
video recording tools, there is an interesting article in today's
(Monday's) Boston Globe on free and legal software that will record
streaming audio and convert it to wave or mp3 files. Some of this
software will record up to 300 simultaneous streams.

Take a look:

http://www.boston.com/business/technology/articles/2004/11/01/free_for_t
he_listening____and_legal/

Cheers,