LLTI Archives

November 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:20:23 EST
--- Forwarded Message from calico <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 09:52:41 -0500
>Subject: CALICO Review Fall 2004 Volume
>From: calico <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Please excuse the cross-posting

Dear Colleagues,

Lee Abraham and I take great pleasure in announcing the publication of the
Fall volume of the CALICO Review
 http://calico.org/CALICO_Review/index.htm

There are nine reviews in the volume. Three are ESL, of which two are for
business English. There are also three offerings for German. Spanish,
Italian and Russian make up the other three. Do have a look if you teach one
(or more) of these languages. There's a lot of informative reading here.
Jack

--
Jack Burston, Ph.D.
CALICO Software Review Editor