LLTI Archives

November 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:36:40 EST
--- Forwarded Message from T Stephens <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:15:22 -0800 (PST)
>From: T Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7690 Recording Audio Streams
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Edmund,
I tried going to the link for the Globe and it said
sorry, the page you have requested does not exist at
this address.
Is there another page I might be able to look at for
the information?
Thank you,
Thom

http://www.boston.com/business/technology/articles/2004/11/01/free_for_t