LLTI Archives

October 2004, Week 5

From:
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:30:36 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Tomita Hideo" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Tomita Hideo" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Cc: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: capturing student's oral performance-Thank you
>Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:21:12 -0400

Hello all:

Thanks go to many of you who responded to my query with helpful  feedback.
Though I will send an individual response to each of you who helped me,
I just wanted to thank you all for the quick assistance.

I will try the directions/choices suggested in each feedback, and later try
to post here a summary on what I find.

Cheers,

Hideo Tomita
Japanese/MLL
Kenyon College
www2.kenyon.edu/depts/mll/japanese

* LLTI is a service of IALLT, the International Association for
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.