LLTI Archives

October 2004, Week 5

From:
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:30:43 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from M E <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 07:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
>From: M E <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7683 Translation Software for Arabic
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Hi there,

Check this out:

http://dictionary.ajeeb.com/en.htm

Also, let me know if I can be of any help. I taught
Arabic at Georgia State for 4 years and currently work
as an instructional designer/technologist at the same
institution.

Mustafa Elsawy
Instructional designer
University Educational Technology Services
Georgia State University
33 Gilmer Street Unit 5
30303-3085
Atlanta, GA 30303