LLTI Archives

October 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:12:43 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Karen Cavanagh" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Karen Cavanagh" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: RE: #7648.15 Ghosting an OS X lab (!)
>Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:36:51 -0400

Jorg,
You might also want to look into Apple Remote Desktop. This software allows
you to manage desktops as well as copy software out to the desktop (in
effect Ghost). We have used it to copy the menu bar out to all the machines
in a lab.
-Karen