LLTI Archives

October 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:09:22 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #7677 typing software
>Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:32:46 -0400
>From: <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

Please look into:

IBM ViaVoice
OR
MS Office XP or 2003, Speech recognition package

Young A Hahn

Linguistic portfolio librarian (CFSL) / Bibliothecaire du portfolio linguistique
(CFSL)
Learner Support Services / Services d'appui a l'apprentissage
Institut canadien du service exterieur / Canadian Foreign Service Institute
115 rue Bisson, Gatineau (Quebec) J8Y 5M2
Foreign Affairs Canada / Affaires etrangeres Canada
tel(613) 934-0619
fax(613) 934-2300