LLTI Archives

October 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:09:29 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Carol Copenhagen <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:56:17 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Carol Copenhagen <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Going to ACTFL in Chicago?
>To: [log in to unmask]

Greetings - If you are planning to go to ACTFL in
Chicago this November 19-21, please consider helping
out at the IALLT booth in the exhibition area!

SPECIAL OFFER!!!!!   As exhibitors we are given a few
free exhibitors' passes to ACTFL and I have one left
for anyone who is willing to commit to work five hours
or more at the booth.

The duties are rather pleasant - you tell folks about
IALLT and answer questions about what we offer.  We
have brochures and samples of various IALLT
publications.  The booth also serves as a
communication center for IALLT members - we have a
sign in and members stop by to visit.

The booth is open Fri (11/19) and Sat (11/20) from 8-5
and Sun (11/21) from 8-12.

So if you are planning on coming and can spare some
time to help out, your assistance will be deeply
appreciated.  If you would like to take advantage of
the remaining free pass please contact me ASAP!

Look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
Carol Copenhagen