LLTI Archives

October 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:23:56 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "ADULSERANEE ROSARIN" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Re: #7675 LEO sound files
>From: "ADULSERANEE ROSARIN" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:30:49 -0500

Hello,

Yes, there is a way to save these wave files and use other applications to play.
Right click on the speaker icon and save link as *.wav.  Then open your
preferred audio application and located to the *.wav files you saved.

Ros Adulseranee
Multimedia programmer
e-Learning Services
Norther Illinois University