LLTI Archives

October 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:23:08 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "overgoor" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "overgoor" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: video material Business English
>Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:28:45 +0200

Hi you all,

I am a teacher at a MBO School (part project based part practical training based
school) in the Netherlands.
I need video material for my business English classes. Where can I get such
material?

katrin

Katrin Ivarsson
Titus College
Gruttostraat 10
6883 CN  Velp
Postbus 93
6880 AB  Velp
Tel.  026-3633833
Fax  026-36338

* LLTI is a service of IALLT, the International Association for
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.