LLTI Archives

October 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:43:48 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "ADULSERANEE ROSARIN" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Re: Re: #7658.7 DAEWOO Code-free Dealer (!)
>From: "ADULSERANEE ROSARIN" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:37:19 -0500

Hello,

I almost bought a code-free dvd player from 220-electronics but changed my mind
because they did not have the model I wanted.  However, I have a great
experience buying two code-free dvd players from
http://www.barrel-of-monkeys.com.  The first one was Sampo 626 DVE and the
second one was Advent.  I still use both of them.  Great quality and quick
response from the web master if something goes wrong with the dvds.  I also
bought CyberHome 320S from Target and would not recommend anyone to purchase
this model because it will play only for 1 hour and it will stop.  You have to
stop using the machine for awhile then turns it back on.  I found this annoying.
Nonetheless, it can play any region, and vcds without hacking the code.

Ros Adulseranee
Multimedia Programmer
e-Learning Services
Northern Illinois University