LLTI Archives

October 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:43:56 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from John DuQuette <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 01:55:48 -0400
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>From: John DuQuette <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: invite, THURS., oct. 7

Yabla Linguactive invites you to come out next Thursday to this great
opening of Swiss art. We will also have on head a demonstration of
our authentic French Interactive immersion in partnership with France
2 television and authentic Spanish interactive immersion in
partnership with Telefe Argentina and Tepuy Television Spain and
Tepuy Venezuela.

Certain Swiss associates have been a great help to Yabla this year,
and we are now joining together to create this fun event. We will
have great drinks and food, including Swiss wine. Please come by and
bring some people if you wish.

Swiss Art, 7 Oct. INVITE

Thursday, October 7, 5pm-9pm
BUILT Gallery
22 Howard St.
(one block s. of grand, between lafayette and crosby sts.)
New York City(soho)

event site: http://built.xika.net (includes map)

after nine we will continue on nearby....

hope to see you there...