LLTI Archives

October 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:44:00 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 16:30:01 -0600
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: form mail question
>Disposition-Notification-To: Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
>Return-Receipt-To: Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone,
I am looking for some help designing a form mail page which will email to
multiple recipients but where I can keep the recipient emails private (i.e. the
addresses do not appear on the submission page).  Basically, I want it to blank
copy additional people.

We are using these for our lab assignment submission forms where we want the
instructor's assignment to be emailed to us but also copied to the TAs without
revealing their email addresses.  (This is due to new privacy laws.)

Thank you,
Deanne Cobb
Language Lab Manager
Language Resource Centre