LLTI Archives

October 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:14:15 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from jeremy c munson <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:11:01 -0700 (PDT)
>From: jeremy c munson <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #7658 DAEWOO Code-free Dealer (!)

I know this has been posted before, but if you are using a computer -
there is no need to worry about region settings on DVDs, at least on a PC.
Software such as DVDGenie will allow you to change the region code on your
computer without limits:

http://www.inmatrix.com/files/dvdgenie_download.shtml