LLTI Archives

October 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:43:24 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Peter Liddell <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 16:36:38 -0700
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Peter Liddell <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Request for Proposal - IALLT 2007

---------------
Proposals are being sought for hosting the biennial IALLT conference in 2007.
The guidelines are available at: http://www.iallt.org/conferences/index.html

Budget reports for our two previous conferences, at Rice (2001) and
Michigan (2003) can be provided once the IALLT Board has received an
indication of serious interest.

Please send your proposal or expression of interest to the IALLT
Board, c/o Peter Liddell:  [log in to unmask]
--
Peter G. Liddell, PhD

* LLTI is a service of IALLT, the International Association for
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.