LLTI Archives

September 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:15:03 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Bob Peckham <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 13:05:04 -0500
>Subject: Re: #7618 Online course evaluation systems
>From: Bob Peckham <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI <[log in to unmask]>

My son at Middlebury College says that they have a good online evaluation
system.  I think I heard him say that the motivation for completing a course
evaluations was "no evaluation, no grade".

TBob

Robert D.Peckham, Ph.D
Professor of French
Vice President, American Association of Teachers of French
Director, Muriel Tomlinson Language Resource Center
Director, Globe-Gate Intercultural Web Project
Department of Modern Foreign Languages
Univ. of Tennessee at Martin / Martin TN 38238
Email: [log in to unmask]