LLTI Archives

September 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:14:55 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jan Marston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 12:11:56 -0500
>From: Jan Marston <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7610.1 an upcoming MWALLT conference?? (!)
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Cc: Jan Marston <[log in to unmask]>

The MWALLT Fall Meeting 2004 will take place Friday, October 15 and
Saturday, October 16, at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa..
The.theme of the conference is

......"Inspiring, Enabling, and Motivating the Language Learner"

.Presentation proposals are being accepted now and are most
welcome..Please use the form online at
http://www.drake.edu/dulap/mwallt/call_for_papers.html.or email
[log in to unmask] if you have questions.

Earlybirds who pre-register (and pay!) for the conference before
October 1 save big, so go to the pre-registration site,
http://www.drake.edu/dulap/mwallt/preregistration.html
and do what it takes!

If you have any questions regarding the conference do not hesitate to
call or email.. If you do use email, please put MWALLT Conference first
in the subject line so I can spot them easily.

.Additional information, including driving directions and lodging
suggestions, is located at the conference website:
.................................http://www.drake.edu/dulap/mwallt/

Don't miss Des Moines, Drake, and the opportunity to catch up with
colleagues.

Jan
Dr. Jan Marston, Associate Professor
Director, Drake University Language Acquisition Program (DULAP)
Meredith 218     voice 515-271-3814
http://www.drake.edu/dulap