LLTI Archives

September 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:14:56 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Gus Leonard" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 11:22:18 -0700
>Subject: Proposal Reminder--SWALLT Nov 26 & 27
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: "Gus Leonard" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear LLTIers,

We are excited to meet with you at our Fall Conference and Meeting on the North
Shore of Oahu, HI, November 26 and 27, 2004. Jeannette Fukuzawa is our host at
the BYU-H campus and is looking forward to seeing your registration and proposal
information. SWALLT welcomes participants and presenters from all organizations
and perspectives on language learning and technology.

For more information, please see http://lc.byuh.edu/swallt/index.html

Proposals should be submitted by September 15--Earlybird registration saves 10%
if you do it by September 15 as well!

Gus
Gus Leonard $F0  Language Laboratory Coordinator $F0 School for World Languages
& Cultures $F0  Building 48-119 $F0 California State University, Monterey Bay
$F0 100 Campus Center $F0 Seaside, CA 93955 $F0 Email: [log in to unmask] $F0
(831) 582-4446 $F0 Fax:
(831) 582-3885 $F0 Mobile: (831) 277-7006 $F0 http://LanguageLab.csumb.edu $F0
Buzz my wrist: mailto:[log in to unmask]
Got SWALLT? http://www.humanities.uci.edu/hirc/SWALLT/

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most
amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. -Edward Abbey