LLTI Archives

September 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:56:47 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Karl Fisher <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:46:05 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Karl Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7231 DL Recorder

>The next beta of the DL-Recorder will be released on September 15, and
>includes the 'submit to instructor' feature, allowing completed files to
>be automatically uploaded to a server.  Another package will be included
>along with the recorder, containing some PHP scripts that provide a
>user-friendly interface for the professor to look at each student's work,
>and instructions for how to get them set up.  In the meantime, the current
>version of the recorder, will be re-uploaded, with an extended 'expiration
>time' set to the beginning of November.

Help!

I can't get the DL-Recorder to work, not on OS X (Panther) at work, not on
Windows XP (Home edition).

We'd really like to preview it for our new lab.

Will it be shareware when the final edition is ready?

What operating systems has it been successfully tested on?

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Karl

Karl W. Fisher