LLTI Archives

August 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:42:24 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Daniel Pyne <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:03:21 -0500
>From: Daniel Pyne <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #7605 Online scheduling for lab use

Hello Donnie,

Our WebCheckout Resource Management and Scheduling Software is designed
exactly for this purpose and used only in Higher Education.  We are on
the high end of what has already been suggested price wise and if you
are dealing with a small inventory of labs, then I would discourage you
from looking at WebCheckout.  However, for large inventories of rooms,
equipment and media, WebCheckout's sophisticated scheduling and
management logic may do the trick.

Feel free to visit our web site at:

www.webcheckout.net

Or contact me offline at the contact information below.

Regards,

Dan

Daniel T. Pyne
Vice-President, Sales