LLTI Archives

August 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:36:27 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Edmund Dente" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: NERALLD Call for Presentations
>Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:47:48 -0400
>From: "Edmund Dente" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Call for Presentations:

We are inviting proposals for presentations at the fall NERALLD meeting,
Thursday and Friday, 14 & 15 October, 2004, at St. Michael's College,
Colchester, Vermont.

Presentations should deal with the topics "Free and Easy A/V Tools" and
"Low End Digital Video Production and Editing",

both in the lab and in the classroom. We especially welcome faculty
members to discuss the use of these tools in their teaching, and we
further hope that K-12 teachers who have had success with such tools
will share their experiences with us.

Thursday sessions will comprise afternoon workshops. Friday sessions
will comprise presentations and demonstrations.

Please reply to the NERALLD Program Committee in care of

Barbara Sawhill, [log in to unmask]

or

Ed Dente, [log in to unmask]

Cheers,

Ed

Please note that all presenters will be invited to participate in our
tour of the Magic Hat Brewery, near to the college, after conference
sessions.

CHEERS!

Edmund N. Dente
Director, Language Media Center

Asst Director, Media Services      617.627.3036
Tufts University                        [log in to unmask]

Medford, MA  02155             http://ase.tufts.edu/lmc