LLTI Archives

August 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:42:42 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Sharon Scinicariello <[log in to unmask]>
---

>Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:01:35 -0400
>Subject: Re: #7606 Accented letters in Blackboard 6
>From: Sharon Scinicariello <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum

We just moved to Blackboard 6.1.5 build 5.  (I don't know about the
Application Pack installs, but I will find out.)

Characters typed in using character entities DO seem to work (with HTML
input selected).  Everything else looks fine through preview and submission,
but the final version is incorrect.

This is bad news.