LLTI Archives

July 2004, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:22:59 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "James Leonard-Amodeo" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "James Leonard-Amodeo" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:59:47 -0700

Hello,

I want to liquidate thousands of language and grammar books, dictionaries, CD
ROM and audiotape language programs, etc. Please go see what I have on the
following website pages. Prices are ridiculously low: (I am NOT operating a
business -- I just want to get rid of all this inventory of new books,
cassettes, and CDs):

DICTIONARIES:

http://www.sierra-arts.net/BOOKS_DICTIONARIES.html

ENGLISH:

http://www.sierra-arts.net/BOOKS_ENGLISH.html

SPANISH:

http://www.sierra-arts.net/BOOKS_SPANISH.html

OTHER LANGUAGES:

http://www.sierra-arts.net/BOOKS_OTHER_LANGUAGES.html

I owned a foreign languages bookstore and after many years closed it down. I was
unable to sell the inventory listed on the above webpages. I am NOT operating a
business now. This is strictly a personal one-time deal. When the books are
gone, "bonjour la visite," as the French say. First come first serve.

I hope you will find something you can use.

James

PS: You are not on any mailing list. I'm emailing you just this once to let you
know about the books and other foreign language goodies I have available. I
found your email on one of the ESL websites.