LLTI Archives

July 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:48:44 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from kramizeh <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:42:56 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: kramizeh <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Language Lab and Library copyright status

Hello,
        I'd like to gather our listmembers input on the following
question. How does a Language Laboratory compare with a University
Library in terms of copyright use? I have seen it mentioned that they
have the same status in terms of use of copyrighted materials but am
now looking for more definitive answers in this murky field. Thanks
for any thoughts or direction you can offer. MVK
--
Michael V. Kramizeh
Language Laboratory Manager

Language Lab Rm. 141 Old Horticulture Bldg.
Hours of Operation Summer Semester:
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday  9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Saturday        CLOSED