LLTI Archives

July 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:48:38 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Edmund Dente" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #7581 FINAL REMINDER: Register now for the "Distance Education,
Distributed Learning & Language Instruction" symposium (deadline -     July 13)
>Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:20:25 -0400
>From: "Edmund Dente" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

If any other IALLTers are going and would like to get together, e-mail me or
leave a message at the Queen Kapiolani Hotel (the conference "preferred" hotel.)
Ed

Edmund N. Dente
Director, Language Media Center
Asst Director, Media Services      617.627.3036
Tufts University                        [log in to unmask]
Medford, MA  02155             http://ase.tufts.edu/lmc