LLTI Archives

July 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:58:58 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Hadassah Nemovicher <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:40:42 -0400
>From: Hadassah Nemovicher <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Puting audio cd on a server
>To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,
I need some instruction on the following:
I am looking to put  a set of audio cd's on a server. Then the student will
not need to insert individual cd's in order to listen to the audio. He/she
will need only click on an icone and the audio will come from the server.
There is no copyrights issue. Do we need to convert the files to a
different format?
Thanks

Hadassah Nemovicher
Director, The  Goodman Language Resource Center
Jewish Theological Seminary
Mailbox 130
New York, NY 10027
212-280-6117