LLTI Archives

June 2004, Week 5

From:
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:58:37 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Subject: A La recontre de Philippe
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:22:20 -0400

Hi,

I have an extra copy of the above mentioned  multimedia French program,
which was produced by MIT's Athena Language Learning Project  in 1989 +.
Available for the Mac with videodisc and teacher's manual, this program is
used to "improve students' language comprehension skills by exposure to the
spoken French of native Parisians." It is quite excellent, but requires
older technology, which some of you might still have.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested, and I will fax you the
hardware requirements

Debra Mandel,
Head, Media Center
Northeastern University Libraries