LLTI Archives

June 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:48:08 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Waid, Alexander Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Waid, Alexander Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: RE: #7556.3  exercises making use of extracts from long literary works
>Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:48:23 -0400
>Return-Receipt-To: "Waid, Alexander Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>

Unfortunately, if you want to password protect exercises created with Hot
Potatoes you need to pay a licensing fee.  Being at the Coast Guard Academy
we're not visible to the outside world, so we had to pay for the license.
Of course, it's only around $100.
alex

Alexander Waid, Ph.D.
Professor of Spanish