LLTI Archives

June 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:48:03 EDT
From: Peter Liddell <[log in to unmask]>
To: LLTI...
Subject: Re: #7546 IALLT wiki??

Dear Zach, and others who've written on this topic
The IALLT Board have been looking at some of the issues raised in
this thread, since you first raised them. As you have heard from our
PR coordinator, Sharon Scinicariello, we will bring it to the Summer
Leadership Meetings at BYU this August
<http://ce.byu.edu/cw/fleat5/2005/slm.dhtm>, so that the Board,
Council, and other members attending, can give it the benefit of our
collective wisdom. We'll be back with more then - watch this space!

Since the Board is now at full strength again, after the recent
election of our new President-Elect, Claire Bartlett, we are able
again to more actively pursue ways of better serving our membership.
Please (member or not) send me your ideas, so that they can be
considered for inclusion in the SLM.
Peter Liddell
President, IALLT
For more on IALLT, see: http://www.iallt.org/join_iallt/index.html