LLTI Archives

June 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:52:29 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Beth Secrist <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Beth Secrist <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7547.3 Sample permissions request letter? (!)
>Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:08:04 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Hello all,

Just a reminder that many of the major publishers have permissions
forms on their website. I believe this is the case with Thomas Learning
and I think McGraw-Hill as well. You might want to check out their
websites and see if there is a link to permissions information. Beth

Beth Secrist
Director, Language Resource Center
Dept. of Modern Foreign Langs. & Lits.
University of Tennessee