LLTI Archives

June 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:27:17 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Chapman, Annelie (ITC)" <[log in to unmask]>
---

>From: "Chapman, Annelie (ITC)" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #7546 IALLT wiki ??
>Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:40:49 -0700

Dear Zach,
I think this is a great idea. The obvious benefit is as you suggest. And
there's a second less obvious benefit, which is to illustrate one possible
use of wiki's -- this is something that is hard to convey in the abstract.

I'll be interested to help with this if you'd like it.
Sincerely,
Annelie Chapman
Instructional Technology Coordinator
UCLA Center for Digital Humanities