LLTI Archives

June 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:42:47 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Zachary Chandler <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue,  8 Jun 2004 14:13:50 -0400
>From: Zachary Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: IALLT wiki ??

Food for thought: What if IALLT had a wiki as part of its webspace that kept up
with changes in multilingual computing (i.e. typing diacritics, installing
non-roman functionality, etc.) - a resource that all members could contribute
to and benefit from? Most of us have versions of this on our sites already, but
wouldn't it be nice to have a peer-maintained authoritative source that would
likely have very up-to-date information?
Would others be interested in this?

more info on wikis:
http://ferret.bemidjistate.edu/%7Emorgan/cgi-bin/blogsandwiki.pl?WikiAndBlog

best,