LLTI Archives

June 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:40:48 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Zachary Chandler <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue,  8 Jun 2004 14:21:19 -0400
>From: Zachary Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #7545 Integrated Chinese mp3 files, textbooks, and work book

One of the (free) resources we're working on (quicktime movies that display
stroke order, searchable database in pinyin and english) has a great deal of
overlap with your text:

http://node-004.classrooms.lovejoy.colby.edu/
this is a temporary location and will move very soon. I'll have a stable DNS for
the project by fall semester. We're open to co-development btw, if any are
interested drop me a line.

best,
Zach

Zachary Chandler