LLTI Archives

June 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:11:14 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Carol Smith" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #7516 Japanese Through Dialogues from Japan Times
>Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:27:27 -0400
>From: "Carol Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

I'm just catching up on some email and I came across your message below. We are
using a different text from Japan Times. I used some contact us type email
address ([log in to unmask]) on their website and got a response from the
following person:

Chiaki Sekido (Ms.)
Publications Department
The Japan Times, Ltd.

So you probably could email directly to her for permissions. Good luck.

Hope your snow has stopped! We had it here one year for graduation day, the 18th
and our ceremony was outside. Fortunately it warmed up some by the afternoon.

Carol O. Smith
Keck Humanities Resource Center
Colgate University
13 Oak Drive