LLTI Archives

May 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 16:12:16 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:31:30 -0400
>From: Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Foreign Language Instructional Technology
>To: Calico discussion list <[log in to unmask]>,        Language
Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to request about two minutes of your time to help me gauge the
perceived needs of practicing foreign language teachers for professional
development in instructional technology.

I've prepared an online questionnaire that can be accessed at the following

I promise that this is really a quick survey.  Your feedback is most
appreciated. With thanks, Jack

--
Jack Burston, Ph.D.
Director