LLTI Archives

May 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 15:29:35 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Donnie Sendelbach <[log in to unmask]>
---

>Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:41:20 -0500
>From: Donnie Sendelbach <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #7527 Lab carrels vs. desks -- pros & cons

Wayne,

We have carrels in our humanities lab, but non-language departments
choose not to use the lab much because the carrel walls hinder
communication in class.  If I had my way and infinite funds, I'd create
some kind of carrel wall that could fold or slide down but sturdy enough
to withstand daily use.  The set up could then accommodate both needs.

Hope that helps!

Donnie

Donnie Sendelbach, Ph.D.
Director of the Humanities Computer