LLTI Archives

May 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 14:20:04 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Rowena Mak <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:13:13 -0500
>Subject: Language Lab using Macs
>From: Rowena Mak <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]

Hello,
I work in a high school that has a large Foreign Language Department.
We employ a Mac platform for all of our computer needs and we are
currently shopping for a new system to replace our obsolete Sony-based
language lab.  I wanted to know if anybody has gone through a similar
process within the last couple of years and if you could offer some
insight on things to look for and to consider as we go through this
process.  Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
****
Rowena Mak
Spanish Teacher