LLTI Archives

May 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 15:41:01 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Daniel Pyne <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:40:56 -0500
>From: Daniel Pyne <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Language Learning Discount for WebCheckout

Greetings Fellow LLTI Members,

At the last LLTI conference in Ann Arbor, many of you expressed interest
in WebCheckout, our resource management and scheduling software.  Some
of you also expressed concern over the cost of implementing such a system.

In an effort to bring WebCheckout into Language Learning Centers, and
especially LLTI member institutions, onShore Development is offering a
limited time licensing discount for Language Centers.

In order to be eligible for the Learning Center discount, the following
requirements must be met:

1. You must be part of an accredited higher education institution.

2. The license holder must be a "Language Center", "Language Learning
Center", or the equivalent.

3. License holder must purchase WebCheckout prior to July 15th, 2004.

An additional discount is offered for LLTI members.  We realize, due to
budget shrinkage and other reasons, that WebCheckout has been difficult
to obtain for many of you.  By removing some of the fixed labor costs,
we are able to provide WebCheckout at a lower cost to you with the hope
that this will help you acquire a tool which will ultimately allow you
to better administer the needs of your student and faculty constituents.

For more information on WebCheckout, please visit our web site at:

www.webcheckout.net

If you are interested in learning more about our Language Center
discount, please call our sales department at:

312-942-1930 Option 3

or e-mail us at:

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Et oui, je parle francais!
--
Daniel T. Pyne
Vice-President, Sales