LLTI Archives

May 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 13:24:25 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Chapman, Annelie (ITC)" <[log in to unmask]>
---

>From: "Chapman, Annelie (ITC)" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #7519 Matrix of e-mail possibilities
>Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:46:17 -0700

I strongly support David Kanig's proposal of a matrix of e-mail
possibilities, and would be willing to help. The reason I support it: I
tried to create such a matrix myself, on my own, a couple of years ago and
it was simply too hard to do myself. A collaboration is, in my view, the
only way to produce a comprehensive and useful result, and to keep it
up-to-date.
Annelie

Annelie Chapman, Ph.D.
Instructional Technology Coordinator