LLTI Archives

May 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 15:37:33 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Subject: Re: Salaries for Language Study Center Directors
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 12:13:30 -0400

What would be the salary range for an experienced University Language
Laboratory / Language Study Center Director? This person would oversee the
running of two Labs on two different campuses of the same university and
have a PhD as well as fluency in two foreign languages and teaching
experience. My university has asked me to research this with relation to
its long range budgetary planning.

Any help concerning this matter is much appreciated.

Sarafina DeGregorio