LLTI Archives

May 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 16:42:42 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Samuels, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #7504 Motifs (3rd ed.) audio already digitized for streaming?
>Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 09:08:26 -0400
>From: "Samuels, Jeff" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "LLTI-Editor" <[log in to unmask]>

Annelie and Colleagues,

Though the last time I checked I didn't see Motifs on our Digital Exchange site,
I encourage any IALLT member to check there before undertaking the daunting task
of digitizing any media.  The URL is http://ibsen.dartmouth.edu.  By the way, we
are in contact with Heinle and hope to work out an agreement with them to allow
us to provide their materials to IALLT members.  If we are successful with
Heinle and other publishers, I will most certainly post a big announcement on
LLTI!

Best,
Jeffrey Samuels, IALLT Digital Exchange Coordinator