LLTI Archives

May 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 16:48:21 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Sharon Scinicariello <[log in to unmask]>
---

>Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 17:07:03 -0400
>Subject: Re: #7496 First-Year French texts
>From: Sharon Scinicariello <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum

The faculty of our first-year French program highly recommend "Chez Nous" by
Albert Valdman et al.  It's published by Prentice Hall and has all the
typical ancillaries.  The first-year course here is a one-semester,
six-credit intensive course; this textbook works well within that format.

Good luck!

--
Sharon Scinicariello, Ph.D.
Director, Multimedia Language Laboratory