LLTI Archives

May 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 16:48:20 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Ute Lahaie <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Wed, 5 May 2004 09:04:57 -0400
>From: Ute Lahaie <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: #7508 IALL Management Manual -order Info
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>cc: Ute Lahaie <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Vito,

the second (2003) and completely revised edition of the IALLT Management
Manual is available for purchase. You can find the order information at
the following URL:

http://www.iall.net/iallt_services/journal/puborder2.html

The link you referenced was pointing to the original version of the IALLT
ManMan, which is indeed out of print. Thank you for pointing out this
error on the IALLT website. I will make sure that the link to the old
edition will get removed.

Let me know, if you have any further questions.

Best,
Ute

Dr. Ute S. Lahaie
Associate Professor of German
Dept. of Foreign Languages
Gardner-Webb-University
Box 7305
Boiling Springs, NC 28017
Phone: (704) 406-4415
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

* President, South Central Association for Language Learning Technology
* Secretary/ Parliamentarian, International Association for Language
Learning Technology