LLTI Archives

April 2004, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:24:34 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Andrzej Styrcz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Wed, 28 Apr 2004 05:38:02 -0400
>From: Andrzej Styrcz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: #7483.2 Russian, Japanese and Chinese fonts in Tandberg and
Sony labs (!)
>To: [log in to unmask]

Tandberg's Divace unit (nowadays branded Sanako's Media Assistant) has
supported various fonts for a long time. A few years ago, during one of
Digital Stream conferences in Monterey Bay I remember I demonstrated this
feature in Korean to the conference participants.

First of all one needs to select or install a particular language in
Windows (for example, in XP -> Control Panel -> Regional and Language
Options). Once it is done, all you need is set the appropriate Fonts and
Script in Media Assistant Properties.

Anybody seeking step-by-step instructions please contact our US partners
Tandberg Educational Inc at (845) 277-3320 or join our Discussion Forum at
http://www.sanako.com where you can find this (section: New User Training
and Tips) and lots of other lab specific information and discussion.

Greetings from Turku,

Andrzej Styrcz
Sanako Corporation
Kaurakatu 46