LLTI Archives

April 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:30:54 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Sudarsan Rangarajan" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Sudarsan Rangarajan" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:34:19 -0800
>Subject: Foreign Language TV Programs

At the Department of Languages, University of Alaska in Anchorage, we
are planning to subscribe to foreign language TV channels (SCOLA,
International Channels Network, or any other). The following foreign
languages are taught in our department: French, German, Japanese,
Spanish, and Russian.

In your opinion what is the best way to go?

I would greatly appreciate your valuable input.

Thank you very much for your kind consideration.

Sudarsan Rangarajan

Dr. Sudarsan Rangarajan
Assistant Professor and Coordinator of French
Department of Languages (Room 279, Admin Bldg)
University of Alaska Anchorage
Anchorage, AK 99508
Tel. 907-786-4061