LLTI Archives

April 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:55:54 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Sonia Bascur <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:36:27 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Sonia Bascur <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7490 recommendation for headphones

Yolanda,

I don't know if IMAC has specific specifications for headphones, the fact
is that we have a multimedia lab, and we are currently using PHILLIPS HP
250 with large speakers for excellent sound, this includes a volume
control.  And  PHILLIPS HP 195, volume is adjusted  using mouse. And a
miltimedia microphone EM-195.

We have gone through different brands and types, and these are the ones
that seem to  last longer.

Sincerely,
Sonia