LLTI Archives

April 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:31:39 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Jill Showman" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Jill Showman" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: You are now subscribed to the LLTI list
>Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:22:46 -0800

I am a newbie on this listserv and wanted to introduce myself.  I am an
ESL/ELL Teacher in Wasilla, Alaska.  Many of my students speak Russian
and/or Ukranian and have been in the US for just a few years.  I am
interested in encorporating more technology-based projects (key pals,
interactive video and audio) for my classroom to enhance students' language
learning.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Jill Showman