LLTI Archives

April 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:31:40 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from kramizeh <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:16:19 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: kramizeh <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7486.1 French Materials (!)

Thanks Carol! MVK

Michael V. Kramizeh
Language Laboratory Manager
Language Learning Center
Michigan State University
Rm. 131 Old Horticulture Bldg.
East Lansing, MI 48824
517-355-8374 Phone
517-432-5246 Fax
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Language Lab Rm. 141 Old Horticulture Bldg.

Hours of Operation Fall and Spring Semesters:
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Friday  8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Saturday        10:00 am - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday  12 noon - 9 p.m.