LLTI Archives

April 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:19:37 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Marty DeWindt <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:48:11 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Marty DeWindt <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7482 International TV broadcasting

Dish Network does well for us, but then we have no exotic languages.
Spanish and French are well served and you have different programs with
subtitles in various English or the native language. We us International
Channel for Deutsche Welle as it is the only way we can get it. The last I
talked to them (maybe a year ago) they had no intentions of moving DW
anywhere else.

Marty

Marty DeWindt
AcadTech Director