LLTI Archives

April 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:25:53 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Pons, Julia (Packard)" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Pons, Julia (Packard)" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: RE: #7481 Voice Recognition Software for English and Spanish
>Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:09:19 -0400

We use Dragon Naturally Speaking 7 Preferred software. The user has to set
up different "accounts" for the different languages, and then just chooses
which one to use when starting up the program. We bought the Spanish version
of the program, and that included the possibilty of English, as well. The
only catch is that the instruction manual and installation are in Spanish!

Julia Packard-Pons
Language Lab Coordinator
410-532-5558
College of Notre Dame of MD